Ingredients Needed for Caramel Banana Loaf Cake
½ cup sugar
¾ cup flour
1 teaspoon butter
2 medium bananas, sliced
½ tablespoon brown sugar
1 cup whipped cream
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
How to Cook Caramel Banana Loaf Cake
- Fill a pot halfway with water, heat it over low heat and add a wok on top. Add the eggs and sugar to the wok. Stir until melted and even using a whisker.
- Keep whisking while gradually adding the flour.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and transfer the mixture to it. Bake for 45 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Coat an oven-proof skillet with butter, add the banana slices and sprinkle them with brown sugar. Bake for 20 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Horizontally cut the loaf cake in two. Spread the lower half with 1/2 cup of whipped cream and place the baked banana slices on it. Spread the upper half with the remaining whipped cream and place it on top.
- Add the cocoa powder and powdered sugar in a strainer. Strain over the loaf cake.