Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef and Mashed Potatoes Casserole
8 ounces of ground beef
10 baby carrots
½ cup peas
¼ cup milk
How to Cook Ground Beef and Mashed Potatoes Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the ground beef and stir fry it until it turns a brown color.
- Add the baby carrots and peas on top.
- Put the mixture in a glass oven pan.
- Boil the potatoes in a saucepan, with salt.
- Mash the potatoes, add milk.
- Use a piping bag to cover the ground beef and baby carrots with mashed potatoes.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.