Ingredients Needed for Potato and Green Bean Warm Salad
2 medium potatoes, cubed
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of frozen green beans
1 teaspoon thyme powder
½ teaspoon butter
For the dressing:
½ cup parmesan, grated
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
3 fresh basil leaves
2 garlic cloves, diced
1 teaspoon pine nuts
1 teaspoon lime juice
How to Cook Potato and Green Bean Warm Salad
- Fill a medium cooking pot halfway with water and salt it. Bring to a boil over high heat and add the potatoes.
- Lower the heat to a simmer and cook for 10 – 20 minutes, or until the cubed potatoes are fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over low heat and add the green beans. Season with thyme powder, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the butter and stir until it melts. Remove from heat.
- Make the dressing:
Add the ingredients for dressing to a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth using a hand blender.
- Assemble the salad:
Toss the cooked potatoes, cooked green bean, and dressing to a bowl. Mix until even.
- Optionally, serve the salad garnished with roasted pine nuts.