Ingredients Needed for Roast Turkey Leg With Potato Mash
1 turkey leg
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
2 potatoes, diced
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
How to Cook Roast Turkey Leg With Potato Mash
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the leftover turkey leg in a baking tray. Spread Worcesteshire sauce over the turkey leg.
- Cook the turkey leg for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes, and cook them for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Add the potatoes in a tall glass container. Pour milk, and add salt, pepper, turmeric, and olive oil. Blend for 2 minutes, until you obtain a creamy potato mash.
- Take the turkey leg out of the oven and serve it with the potato mash.