Ingredients Needed for Grilled Tuna Steak With Stuffed Mushrooms
9 ounces of tuna steak
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon rosemary
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 portobello mushrooms
5 cherry tomatoes, diced
1 ounce low moisture mozzarella, shredded
olive oil for drizzling on the grill
2 rosemary sprigs
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
How to Make Grilled Tuna Steak With Stuffed Mushrooms
- Place the steak on a plate and for each side, add some lemon zest, rosemary, fresh parsley, garlic, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and rub this mixture into the fish. Take care to coat the steak evenly. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Fill the mushrooms with the diced cherry tomatoes and the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, sprinkle some rosemary, and season with salt. Also, add the mozzarella to each one.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the grill, place the stuffed mushrooms, and grill for 10 minutes.
- Add the steak, place the rosemary sprigs on it, and grill on each side for 6 minutes.
- You can serve the fish steak and mushrooms together with mixed salad and garnish with balsamic vinegar.