Ingredients Needed for Noodle Bacon and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry
9 ounces of noodle
½ yellow bell pepper
½ red bell pepper
1 tablespoon soy sauce
¼ cabbage, shredded
How to Cook Noodle Bacon and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and then pour it in a bowl.
- Add the noodles and leave them in for 3-4 minutes.
- Chop the bacon and add it to a wok.
- Cook it for a couple of minutes, then add the bell pepper slices.
- Season with salt.
- Add the boiled noodles to the wok.
- Pour some soy sauce and add the shredded cabbage.
- Stir fry for a few minutes.