Calories: 477 kCal / serving
- 37 g
- 23 g
- 26 g
Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked Chicken and Cheese Pasta
10 ounces of pasta shell
5 ounces of chicken breast
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 ½ cups of tomato sauce
1 teaspoon fresh basil
2 tablespoons of parmesan
2 ounces of shredded mozzarella
How to Make Oven-Baked Chicken and Cheese Pasta
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees F.
- Boil water in a saucepan. Sprinkle some salt.
- Add the pasta shells in the boiling water, cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the chicken breast in medium-sized pieces.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan. Cook the chicken in it. Add salt, pepper, 1 cup of tomato sauce, and the cooked pasta shells.
- Add the rest of the tomato sauce.
- Split the mixture in three equal portions.
- Add the first portion in an oven tray. Sprinkle fresh basil and grated parmesan over it.
- Add the second portion of pasta and chicken, along with half of the mozzarella.
- Put the last part of the pasta and chicken in the pan and top everything off with the rest of the mozzarella.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.