Ingredients Needed for Grilled Swordfish and Veggies
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 celery stick, sliced
1 spring onion, sliced
½ red bell pepper, sliced
0.5 green bell pepper, sliced
1 teaspoon ginger powder
4.25 ounces of sword fish fillet
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
How to Cook Grilled Swordfish and Veggies
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the carrot, celery, spring onion, and cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers, and season them with salt, pepper, and ginger powder.
- Cook them for another 2 minutes.
- Place the fish on a hot grill, season it with salt, pepper, and cook it for 3-4 minutes per side, depending on the thickness.
- Place the fish next to the vegetables and top it with sesame seeds.