Ingredients Needed for Grilled Pork Neck With Parmesan Potatoes
4 medium-sized potatoes, cooked
1 ounce butter
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
½ garlic head
2 pounds of pork neck
2 ounces of remoulade sauce
2 ounces of spicy salsa sauce
2 onions, quartered
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Grilled Pork Neck With Parmesan Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay the cooked potatoes over it.
- Shred some butter and parmesan over the potatoes. Season them with salt, pepper and add 1/2 garlic head.
- Slide the potatoes into the oven for the next 35 minutes.
- Cut the pork neck into steaks. Glaze them with remoulade sauce or spicy salsa, according to your preferences.
- Lay the pork steaks on the electric grill, along with the onion and a drizzle of vegetable oil.
- Cook the steaks for 7-8 minutes per side.