Ingredients Needed for Grilled Pear and Halloumi Salad
2 Santa Maria pears
2 small-sized red onions, wedged
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 ounces of halloumi cheese, sliced
1-ounce fresh valerian (corn salad)
2 tablespoons of peanuts, roasted
How to Make Grilled Pear and Halloumi Salad
- Add the pears to the work surface, cut off their stems and scoop out the seeds.
- Cut them into wedges and transfer them to a baking dish.
- Add the red onion wedges and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the Halloumi cheese to a grill pan. Grill them for 4 minutes on both sides.
- Serve the pear wedges and onion wedges on a bed of corn salad. Garnish with thyme and roasted peanuts.