Ingredients Needed for Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
9 ounces of chicken breast
5 ounces of baby spinach
10 black olives, sliced
How to Make Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad
- First slice the bacon. Add it in a heated skillet and fry it for about 1-2 minutes, until the fat melts and it becomes golden and crispy.
- Heat a saucepan, add around 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil. Add in the egg, and boil it for about 7 minutes. Slice it in quarters and reserve it for later.
- Make the marinade: use a bowl and add salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, juice from half of the lemon, parsley and rosemary. Use this marinade to flavor the chicken breast.
- Place the meat over a heated grill and cook it for about 7-8 minutes per side. Thinly slice it when ready.
- Season the spinach with salt and pepper, and pour the remaining vegetable oil, lemon juice, and balsamic vinegar. Toss well.
- Top the salad with the chicken breast, bacon and hard-boiled egg.
- You can serve it either cold or warm!