Ingredients Needed for Grilled Chicken and Avocado Mash Tortilla
1 red onion
1 tablespoon olive oil
10 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 red chili, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
2 garlic cloves
1 green chili, sliced
1 tablespoon heavy cream
2 tortilla wraps
How to Cook Grilled Chicken and Avocado Mash Tortilla
- Mince the avocado, red onion, and apple. Squeeze half a lime on top. Keep the remaining half and slice it.
- Season with salt, pepper, and add olive oil. Mix.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl. Squeeze the juice from the second lime on top. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Pour a small drizzle of oil on your electric grill. Place the chicken on the grill and cook it for around 15-18 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and place the chili peppers, lime slices, garlic, and bell peppers.
- Grill them for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the minced veggies in a blender along with half of the grilled ones. Pour the heavy cream.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place the tortilla wraps on your working surface. Top them with avocado mash, grilled chicken and veggies.