Ingredients Needed for Cajun-Spiced Ribs
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
1 rack of pork ribs, around 3 pounds (1400 grams)
¼ cup barbecue sauce
How to Make Cajun-Spiced Ribs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- First, add all of the spices in a small bowl and mix them.
- Place aluminum foil on your working board. Lay the ribs and rub them with the spice mix. Next, wrap them in the foil.
- Add the ribs in a baking tray and bake them for the next 2 hours.
- Remove the foil and spread the barbecue sauce over the ribs.
- Cook them into the oven for the next 10 minutes.