Ingredients Needed for Green Beans With Fried Eggs and Bacon
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 ounces bacon, chopped
1 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
5 ounces of frozen green beans
1 ounce Cheddar, cubed
How to Cook Green Beans With Fried Eggs and Bacon
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add the bacon.
- Cook and stir until fat is rendered.
- Add the onion and turn the heat to medium-low.
- Cook and stir until tender. Stir in the garlic.
- Add the green beans and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir for 5-7 minutes.
- Make some room in the pan for the eggs and crack them. Season them too, with salt and pepper.
- top each cracked egg with Cheddar cubes.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Season with chili flakes and serve warm.