Ingredients Needed for Breaded Pangasius With Mayo Dip
½ cup flour
1 tablespoon milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
10 ounces of pangasius fillet
For the mayo dip:
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Breaded Pangasius With Mayo Dip
- Preheat the oven to 320°F/160°C.
- Mix the flour with salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Whisk the egg with milk to make some egg wash
- Slice the pangasius fillet in 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick chunks.
- Coat them with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the pangasius chunks over it.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook them for 25 minutes.
- Add the mayo in a small bowl. Mix it with dill, spring onion, and a pinch of salt.
- Serve the mayo dip with the breaded fish.