Ingredients Needed for Pecan-Crusted Apple Tart
½ cup flour
½ cup pecan nut
½ cup coconut flakes
⅔ cup sugar
½ cup coconut oil, melted
½ teaspoon nutmeg, grated
1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to Cook Pecan-Crusted Apple Tart
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Put the flour, pecan nuts, coconut flakes, 1/4 cup (50 grams) of sugar, half of the melted coconut oil, the egg, nutmeg, and½ a teaspoon of cinnamon in a stand mixer. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Remove the apple cores, cut the apples into halves, then slice them thinly.
- Heat the remaining coconut oil in a skillet and throw in the apple slices.
- Add the remaining cinnamon and sugar and coat the apple slices. Cook them until soften.
- Place the dough on the bottom of a pie pan and press it with your fingers to evenly spread it.
- Top the crust with the cooked apples.
- Bake the tart for 20 minutes.
- You can serve it both warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!