Green Beans With Fried Almonds
The simplest recipes are the best! Take this one, for instance. It’s about sauteing green beans and serving them topped with pan-fried crumbled almonds. You’ll use orange juice, parsley, rosemary, and garlic to flavor it. It’s a 15-minute job.
Ingredients Needed for Green Beans With Fried Almonds
10 ounces frozen green beans
1-ounce almonds, crumbled
1 teaspoon olive oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed or minced
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon orange juice
How to Make Green Beans With Fried Almonds
- Heat a pan over low-medium heat and add the green beans.
- Season with pepper and sautee for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat another pan over low-medium heat and add the crumbled almonds.
- Drizzle with olive oil, add the garlic and rosemary and stir them in.
- Add the parsley and orange juice and stir some more. Stir-fry for up to 2 minutes.
- Serve the green beans seasoned with fried crumbled almonds.