Ingredients Needed for Braided Bacon Pork Tenderloin
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon bbq sauce
How to Cook Braided Bacon Pork Tenderloin
- Cut the pork tenderloin vertically, into 6 pieces.
- Wrap each piece in a slice of bacon.
- Take 3 of the bacon wrapped pieces, secure them at one end with a skewer.
- Braid the 3 pieces together and secure the other end with a skewer.
- Do the same with the other 3 pieces of tenderloin.
- Now you have 2 bacon and pork braids.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Fry the 2 braids on each side, for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour BBQ sauce on them.