Ingredients Needed for Goat Cheese and Salami Rolls
5 ounces salami, minced
8 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
1 teaspoon oregano
5 phyllo sheets
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 egg yolk
black sesame seeds, for garnishing
How to Cook Goat Cheese and Salami Rolls
- Add the minced salami, goat cheese, and oregano to a bowl. Mix until even.
- Cut the square phyllo sheets in half. You’ll end up with 10 rectangular sheets.
- Coat one with melted butter, add 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture, then wrap and roll. Do the same with the remaining sheets and mixture.
- Transfer the rolls to a roomy baking dish (or two smaller dishes), coat them with egg yolk and garnish them with black sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 340⁰F/170⁰C.