Ingredients Needed for Fresh Veggie Linguine
5 ounces of fresh linguine
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon nutmeg
½ zucchini, cut into sticks
6 broccoli florets
1 ounce butter
1 chili pepper, sliced
4 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce
How to Cook Fresh Veggie Linguine
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil (about 34 fluid ounces/1000 ml).
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package, then strain off the water and set them aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the nutmeg and stir.
- Add the zucchini sticks, the carrot and the broccoli. Season with sea salt and stir-fry the vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the butter and let it melt. Add the chili slices, without seeds.
- When the vegetables are cooked through, but still firm to the bite, add the linguine.
- Stir everything and cook for 1 more minute.