Ingredients Needed for Ginger Mushroom Oatmeal
2 cups of water
1 cup beef stock
1 cup fine oats
1 teaspoon butter
7 ounces of brown mushrooms, sliced
1 teaspoon ginger, shredded
1 teaspoon soy sauce
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 spring onion, chopped
1 soft boiled egg
How to Make Ginger Mushroom Oatmeal
- Add the water and beef stock to a cooking pot and heat it over low heat.
- Gradually add the fine oats while vigorously stirring. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Set aside.
- Start melting the butter in a skillet over low heat. Add the mushrooms and stir them for up to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the ginger, soy sauce, chili flakes, and spring onion.
- Transfer the mushroom mixture to the oat porridge pot. Mix until even. Serve topped with a soft boiled egg.