Fusilli, Apple and Orange Salad
If you want to try a different type of salad, down below is the one! We’ve tried mixing together pasta (fusilli in this case) with apple and orange slices. To give it more flavor we’ve added some crunchy pecans, blueberries, feta cheese, and a very interesting dressing which has a load of ingredients. Find out how everything turned out by serving the recipe below.
Ingredients Needed for Fusilli, Apple and Orange Salad
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon poppy seeds
1 large apple
¼ cup lemon juice
7 ounces of fusilli, cooked
3 ounces of lettuce, chopped
1 celery stick, thinly sliced
0.5 ounce pecan nut, chopped
1 tablespoon dried blueberries
feta cheese (optional)
How to Make Fusilli, Apple and Orange Salad
- You can start with the salad dressing. Grab a small bowl and add the olive oil, vinegar, water, salt, pepper, onion powder, paprika powder, sugar, and poppy seeds. Mix everything well.
- Scoop the apple and thinly slice it.
- Add the apple slices in a large bowl and pour the lemon juice. Leave it aside.
- Add the cooked fusilli in a large bowl. Add the salad, celery, pecan nuts, blueberries, apple, and orange slices.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and top it with some crumbled Feta.