Calories: 431 kCal / serving
- 13 g
- 23 g
- 32 g
Ingredients Needed for Fried Pork With Sweet Cabbage
4 ounces of pork tenderloin
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 red onion
½ cup red cabbage, shredded
¼ cup cranberry
¼ cup water
How to Make Fried Pork With Sweet Cabbage
- Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Season the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Fry the pork on each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Cut the onion into long, thin slices.
- In another skillet, heat one tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Cook the red onion until it turns translucent.
- Add the red cabbage and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add cranberries and water.
- Cook until the water evaporates and the vegetables are soft.
- Serve the fried pork tenderloin with the red cabbage side.