Skip to content
Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti With Pesto and Mussels
6 ounces of spaghetti
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of pesto sauce
½ teaspoon curry paste
2 garlic cloves
1 celery, slices
How to Make Spaghetti With Pesto and Mussels
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok and add the mussels.
- When the mussels open, add the pesto sauce, curry paste, and anchovy. Stir.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the wok. Stir and cook for 1 more minute, then add the cooked spaghetti.
- Add fresh coriander and thyme.