Calories: 497 kCal / serving
- 28 g
- 20 g
- 35 g
Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti With Pesto and Mussels6 ounces of spaghetti 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil 12 mussels 2 tablespoons of pesto sauce ½ teaspoon curry paste 2 garlic cloves fresh coriander thyme 1 celery, slices
How to Make Spaghetti With Pesto and Mussels
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok and add the mussels.
- When the mussels open, add the pesto sauce, curry paste, and anchovy. Stir.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the wok. Stir and cook for 1 more minute, then add the cooked spaghetti.
- Add fresh coriander and thyme.