Ingredients Needed for Fig Crumble Dessert
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
2 ounces of butter
3 ounces of graham crackers, crumbled
6 large figs
¼ cup brandy
2 tablespoons of mascarpone
How to Cook Fig Crumble Dessert
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add a tablespoon of brown sugar and half of the butter.
- Mix and melt the butter and sugar. Add the graham crackers.
- Mix and cook for 5 minutes, until the butter is absorbed.
- Lay the crumbles on the bottom of 2 ramekins. Press them well.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat, add the remaining sugar in it and melt it.
- Add the figs, remaining butter, and stir until the butter melts.
- Pour the brandy and cook for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool and add the mascarpone. Mix until smooth.
- Add the mixture inside the ramekins, topping the crumble.
- Sprinkle some brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Slide the ramekins into the oven for the next 30 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.