Ingredients Needed for Fried Eggs in Tomato Sauce
1 onion, chopped
½ red bell pepper
½ cup tomato sauce
¼ cup cherry tomato, canned
½ teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon lemon pepper
How to Make Fried Eggs in Tomato Sauce
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Cook the onion until it turns translucent.
- Add the red bell pepper. Cook them together.
- Add the tomato sauce, and the cherry tomatoes.
- Season it with turmeric, lemon pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- Crack the eggs and put them in the skillet, over the tomato sauce.
- Cover the skillet and let the eggs fry.
- Sprinkle some chopped fresh basil leaves.
- Serve it warm, with toast.