Ingredients Needed for Fried Cannelloni
6 ounces of minced meat
vegetable oil for frying
½ cup flour
2 tablespoons of milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
How to Cook Fried Cannelloni
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Pour water into a large bowl.
- Soak the cannelloni in hot water for about 2-3 minutes.
- In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and cook the minced meat. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Fill each cannelloni with mince.
- Coat the cannelloni with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the cannelloni for 4-5 minutes.
- If you want, serve with a tomato dip!