Calories: 412 kCal / serving
- 29 g
- 23 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Potato Cakes With Prosciutto and Egg
1 white onion
¼ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
6 prosciuttos slices
3 olives, diced
1 teaspoon chopped chives
How to Make Potato Cakes With Prosciutto and Egg
- Shred the onion and the potato. Put them in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, pepper, and salt.
- Add the flour and about 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley.
- Combine the ingredients and shape about 6 cookies.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the potato cookies on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove the potato cookies on a large plate lined with 3 layers of paper towels, to absorb the excess fat.
- Top each cake with one prosciutto slice, half hard-boiled egg, olives and chives.