Ingredients Needed for Fresh Fruit and Baby Spinach Salad
1 almond flake
1 teaspoon brown sugar
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
3 ounces of baby spinach
1 avocado, cut into cubes
2 tablespoons of pomegranate seed
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
½ teaspoon poppy seeds
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
How to Make Fresh Fruit and Baby Spinach Salad
- Peel the orange and cut it into slices without membrane.
- Heat a skillet and sprinkle in it the almond flakes and walnuts. Stir and roast them, then set them aside.
- Add in a small bowl the brown sugar, salt, honey, and white wine vinegar. Stir until the sugar melts and you make a vinaigrette.
- Prepare two plates of salad: divide the baby spinach between the two plates, then add equal quantities of avocado, roasted almond flakes and walnuts, pomegranate seeds, and orange slices.
- Drizzle some vinaigrette and mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds and white sesame seeds on top.