Ingredients Needed for French Toast With Seeds
½ teaspoon sumac
½ cup grated parmesan
⅓ cup milk
½ teaspoon olive oil
6 toast breads, sliced
½ cup mixed seed
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook French Toast With Seeds
- Crack the eggs and add them into a large bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, sumac, parmesan, milk, and olive oil. Whisk everything.
- Heat enough vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Coat each toast slice in the egg and seed mixture, then lay them into the skillet.
- Fry them on both sides until golden.
- Remove them on a paper towel, to absorb the excess fat.
- Serve them as they are or with a fresh salad.