Calories: 688 kCal / serving
- 47 g
- 60 g
- 29 g
Ingredients Needed for Mussels and Trout Pasta
7 ounces of mussel
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
5 chili peppers
1 trout fillet, approximately 5 ounces
½ cup white wine
2.5 ounces of pasta shell
How to Make Mussels and Trout Pasta
- Start by washing the mussels with cold water. Throw away all the opened mussels.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta shells according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the red onion, and cook it for 1-2 minutes. Add the chili peppers and stir.
- Make room in the middle for the trout and lay it in the skillet. Cook the fish for 2-3 minutes, then add the mussels and continue to cook everything for another 2 minutes.
- Add the white wine and let it reduce by half before turning down the heat.
- Drain the pasta.
- Combine the trout and mussels with pasta and serve.