Ingredients Needed for Frankfurters With Onion Sauce
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon curry
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
¼ cup tomato sauce
¼ cup water
3.5 ounces of french fries
1 teaspoon dill, chopped
How to Cook Frankfurters With Onion Sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Chop the onion and cook it until it becomes translucent.
- Add the curry, the paprika, and the balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato juice and the water and simmer.
- Cut in 0.4-inch/1 cm slices the frankfurters.
- Cook the frankfurters slices in the remaining vegetable oil heated about 2 minutes.
- Place the frankfurters and the French fries on a plate and pour on them the onion sauce.
- Serve warm!