Ingredients Needed for Fig and Kale Cheeseburger
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 burger patties
4 slices of cheddar
3.5 ounces of yogurt
1 teaspoon turmeric
4 kale leaves
2 figs, thinly sliced
2 whole wheat rolls
1 ounce blue cheese
How to Cook Fig and Kale Cheeseburger
- Heat the vegetable oil in a grill pan over medium heat.
- Add the burger patties and fry them for 5 minutes.
- Fry the patties for 5 minutes and top them with slices of cheese. Cook until they melt.
- Mix the yogurt, turmeric, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Start assembling the burger. Spread the sauce on the bottom side of the bun.
- Top with kale leaves, burger patty, slices of fig, blue cheese crumbles, and close it with the top side of the bun.