Calories: 965 kCal / serving
- 70 g
- 56 g
- 52 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Drumsticks With Potatoes and Green Beans
2 chicken drumsticks
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
vegetable oil for frying
2 ounces of green beans
2 garlic cloves, chopped
How to Make Chicken Drumsticks With Potatoes and Green Beans
- Superficially score the chicken drumsticks.
- Place them on a wooden board and season them with salt, pepper, olive oil, oregano, and cinnamon.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken drumsticks and cook them until browned.
- Remove them from the skillet, and add the diced potatoes in the remaining fat.
- Cook them until they’re done, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the green beans and cook them for an additional 2 minutes. Mix the veggies with chopped garlic.
- Place the chicken on a plate and serve it with the veggie side.