Ingredients Needed for Farfalle and Veggie Salad
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
1 red onion, chopped
3 mushrooms, thinly sliced
5 ounces of farfalle
½ jalapeno, thinly sliced
0.5 green jalapeno . thinly sliced
3.5 ounces of baby spinach
1 ounce celery, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to Make Farfalle and Veggie Salad
- You can start with the farfalle. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and let them cook for 1 minute.
- Add the red onion, mushrooms, and cook them for 2-3 minutes, until they soften.
- Add the cooked pasta in a large bowl. Add the sliced jalapenos, baby spinach, celery, and the cooked veggies.
- Now prepare the dressing. Use a small bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, and salt. Stir well.
- Pour the dressing and toss the salad.
- You can serve it with shredded parmesan on top!