Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Spicy Cabbage Stir-Fry
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of cabbage, sliced
2 tablespoons of mixed seeds
1 tablespoon dried fruit mix
1 red chili, sliced
½ red onion, chopped
0.5 ounce ginger root, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
⅓ cup tomato sauce
2 teaspoons of paprika powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
How to Cook Sweet and Spicy Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the cabbage and cook it for 3-5 minutes, until softened.
- Separately, heat another skillet over medium heat. Add the mixed seeds, dried fruit, and sliced chili. Stir, and cook them for 1 minute.
- Add the red onion and let it soften. Add the ginger root and tomato slices. Pour the tomato sauce, stir, and let it simmer for 4-6 minutes. Add the parsley and season with paprika powder.
- Add the cooked cabbage and season with turmeric. Leave it on heat for 3-4 more minutes while stirring thoroughly.
- Serve it warm!