Ingredients Needed for Fall Focaccia Three Ways
½ cup water
1 teaspoon dry yeast
1 cup flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 tablespoons of olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
¼ butternut squash
½ teaspoon paprika powder
6 cherry tomatoes
2 rosemary sprigs
How to Cook Fall Focaccia Three Ways
- Mix the dry yeast with water and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and whole wheat flour in the food processor. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt, and start mixing at medium speed.
- Slowly pour the water and yeast mixture while the mixer is running.
- Grease a large bowl with oil and move the dough in it. Let it rise for 60 minutes.
- Thinly slice the squash and add it in a large bowl.
- Season it with paprika, salt, thyme, and remaining olive oil. Mix.
- Dust your working space with flour. Divide the dough into 3. Spread the dough and roll it until you obtain a round shape, around 0.4 inches (1 cm) thick.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the focaccias on it. You can spread some olive oil with a brush over them. Top one of them with cherry tomatoes and rosemary, the other one with grapes, and the last one with squash and thyme.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes at 410 degrees F/210 degrees C.