Ingredients Needed for Egg and Mushroom Muffins
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, diced
7 ounces of mushrooms, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 ounces of baby spinach
How to Cook Egg and Mushroom Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F/175˚C.
- Add the olive oil in a skillet placed over a medium-high heat. Cook the onion until it softens.
- Add the mushrooms and cook them for about 3 minutes. Add the garlic, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, sea salt, and pepper. Stir and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the baby spinach. Stir and cook until it wilts. Set the cooked vegetables aside.
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl and whisk them. Incorporate the veggie mixture.
- Grease a 6-cup muffin tin and pour the mixture evenly into the muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.