Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Broccoli Spaghetti
8 broccoli florets
6 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, minced
½ cup white wine
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
3 basil leaves
1 cup heavy cream
How to Cook Shrimp and Broccoli Spaghetti
- Add the pasta in a saucepan full of boiling water and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat another saucepan, fill it with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the broccoli and simmer for 3-4 minutes, until tender.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp along with the garlic and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the white wine and season with salt and pepper. Add the broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and heavy cream. Reduce the heat, add a touch of shredded parmesan and the spaghetti.
- Leave everything on heat for about 1 more minute, while stirring in the pan.
- You can serve the pasta with some more shredded parmesan on top!