Ingredients Needed for Dried Mushroom Chicken
¼ cup vegetable oil
7 ounces of boneless chicken thigh
1 teaspoon chopped chives
½ teaspoon grated ginger
1 dried mushroom
¼ chili pepper
½ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Dried Mushroom Chicken
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the garlic cloves in the oil and roast them a little, until they turn golden brown.
- Remove the cloves.
- Cut the chicken thighs into medium pieces and fry them in the garlic oil.
- Add chopped chives and grated ginger. Stir fry everything.
- Add the dried mushrooms in the skillet and stir!
- Pour the heavy cream in the skillet and cook until the chicken loses its pink color.