Ingredients Needed for Oreo and Marshmallow Cake
14 ounces of dark chocolate
3.5 ounces of butter
9 ounces of digestive biscuit
2 tablespoons of cranberry
1 ounce coconut flakes
3.5 ounces of walnut
3 tablespoons of honey
How to Cook Oreo and Marshmallow Cake
- Fill half a saucepan with water and heat it over medium heat.
- Place a heatproof bowl on top and add the dark chocolate and butter. Slowly stir with a spatula, until the chocolate and butter melt.
- Break the meringues and digestive biscuits and add them in the bowl. Add the cranberries, coconut flakes, crushed Oreos, walnuts, and marshmallows.
- Mix well to combine the ingredients.
- Line a round baking dish with parchment paper and pour the cake mixture into it. Refrigerate the cake for the next 2 hours.
- Top the cake with honey and strawberry jam before serving it!