Ingredients Needed for Pesto Trout Fillet and Chips
2 trouts fillets, with skin
vegetable oil for frying
1 tablespoon pesto sauce
1 tablespoon almond s, crushed
3 garlic cloves
3 basil leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Pesto Trout Fillet and Chips
- Pat the skin of the fish with a paper towel.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the trout fillets in the skillet, skin side down. Spread the pesto sauce on the fish fillets using a silicone brush. Let the fish fillets fry for 7-9 minutes, on medium heat.
- Turn over the fish fillets and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, finely slice the potato. You can use a slicer.
- Heat a large quantity of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Deep fry the potato slices on both sides, until golden.
- Crush the garlic. Dice the basil leaves.
- Dice the tomato and put it in a bowl.
- Add the crushed almonds, crushed garlic, and basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle some olive oil and mix.
- Serve the fish with fresh tomato salsa and potato chips.