Ingredients Needed for Double Trouble Burger
5 ounces of minced meat
1 burger bun
1 lettuce leaf
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon shredded mozzarella
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 cheddar cheese
How to Cook Double Trouble Burger
- Heat up the grill on a high temperature. Form two burger patties with the minced meat and cook them on the grill, for two minutes on each side.
- Cut the burger bun in halves.
- Start building the burger. Put some mayonnaise on the bottom half of the bun.
- Add a lettuce leaf and some shredded mozzarella.
- Add the first burger patty, ketchup, a slice of Cheddar, two tomato slices, another layer of mayo and the second burger patty.
- Top everything off with a ketchup and close with the other bun.