Ingredients Needed for Chicken Walnut and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry
2 ounces of walnuts
2 teaspoons of soy sauce
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon lime juice
2 teaspoons of vegetable oil
1 medium red bell pepper, julienned
1 medium onion, chopped
10 ounces of chicken breast, chopped
fresh basil, chopped (for garnishing)
How to Cook Chicken Walnut and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry
- Add the walnuts to a smaller baking tray and roast them for 10 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the sauce ingredients to a small bowl and mix them. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over low heat. Add the red bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the onion to the same skillet. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the chicken breast. Cook and stir for 12 minutes.
- Add the cooked bell pepper, sauce, and walnuts. Stir them in, then cook and stir for 5 more minutes. Garnish with fresh basil.