Ingredients Needed for Beef, Veggie, and Noodle Stir-Fry
1 pound beef tenderloin, sliced
4 teaspoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon dried coriander
½ teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon onion flakes
½ teaspoon pink himalayan salt
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 teaspoons of soy sauce
½ zucchini, sliced
1 red bell pepper, julienned
1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
⅓ cup sweet corn
1 spring onion, chopped
10 ounces of cooked noodle
1 teaspoon curry powder
2 tablespoons of fresh coriander
lemon slices, halved (for garnishing)
How to Cook Beef, Veggie, and Noodle Stir-Fry
- Add the beef tenderloin slices, 1 teaspoon olive oil, dried coriander, chili flakes, onion flakes, Himalayan salt, garlic, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, and lemon zest to a bowl. Mix them a little and marinate the meat for 30 minutes.
- Add the beef and 1 teaspoon of olive oil into a saucepan, over medium heat. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes. Place the cooked meat into a bowl.
- Add the last 2 teaspoons of olive oil into the same saucepan and turn the heat to low. Add the zucchini, red and yellow bell pepper, and sweet corn. Cook and stir for a minute or two, then add the spring onion and lemon juice. Cook and stir for 1 more minute.
- Add the cooked noodles, curry powder, the other teaspoon of soy sauce, the cooked beef, and fresh coriander. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve garnished with lemon.