Ingredients Needed for Double Burger With Bacon and Brie
7 ounces of minced meat
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon butter
2 burger buns
1 teaspoon mayonnaise
½ avocado, slices
2 bacon, fried
½ teaspoon mustard
How to Cook Double Burger With Bacon and Brie
- Divide the minced meat into 2 equal parts.
- Use a hamburger patty press to shape 2 patties or do it with your hands if you don’t have a hamburger patty press.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the patties. Season them with salt and pepper and fry for 3 minutes on both sides. Set aside.
- Take another skillet and melt the butter in it.
- Horizontally slice the burger buns in 2. Set aside one slice of burger bun and cook the other 3 in the melted butter, until golden on both sides.
- Place the first bun slice on a plate, spread mayonnaise on it, and then add one lettuce leaf.
- Add the first burger patty, 2-3 avocado slices, one slice of fried bacon, 2 brie slices, and the second slice of bun.
- Continue by adding mustard, the second lettuce leaf, 2-3 avocado slices, one slice of fried bacon, and 2 brie slices.
- Top the burger with the remaining bun slice.
- Serve it with French fries.