Ingredients Needed for Pork Loin with Sour Cherry Sauce 2 medium tomatoes, diced
¼ cup fresh parsley
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 pounds of pork loin
½ cup red wine
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup flour
14 ounces of sour cherry compote
2 teaspoons of sugar
How to Cook Pork Loin with Sour Cherry Sauce
- Add the tomatoes, parsley, and garlic to a smaller bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even.
- Add the pork loin to a roomy baking dish. Top with the tomato mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the red wine and olive oil over it. Bake for 45 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over low heat. Add the flour and start whisking.
- Gradually add the compote while continuously whisking. Add the sugar and whisk it in.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 15 minutes while whisking.
- Serve the sauce over sliced pork loin.