Ingredients Needed for Deep Fried Beef and Veggies
8 ounces of beef tenderloin
½ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
1 red onion, cut into quarters
2 mushrooms, quarters
4 carrots, small size, peeled
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
6 broccoli florets
How to Cook Deep Fried Beef and Veggies
- Slice the beef tenderloin.
- Put the flour in a large bowl and coat the beef with it.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet and fry the beef slices until brown.
- Lay a paper sheet on a large plate and remove the deep-fried beef on it, to absorb the excess fat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet and throw the red onion.
- Stir, then add the mushrooms, carrots, salt, pepper, and red wine vinegar.
- Stir and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve the steak with stir-fried veggies.