Ingredients Needed for Curry Octopus Fusilli Pasta
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 inch - ginger root, peeled
0.5 green bell pepper
½ red bell pepper
1 octopus tentacle
¼ cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon curry powder
5 ounces of cooked fusilli
½ teaspoon black sesame seeds
2 radishes es, thinly sliced
How to Cook Curry Octopus Fusilli Pasta
- Grill the octopus tentacles for 3-4 minutes per side, until charred, then set it aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Grate the ginger and add it to the skillet. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the bell pepper, stir and cook further.
- Cut the grilled octopus into small slices, then add them to the skillet.
- Season with salt.
- Add the heavy cream and curry powder and stir.
- Add the cooked fusilli. Cook them for 2-3 more minutes.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds and radish slices.