Calories: 405 kCal / serving
- 73 g
- 9 g
- 10 g
Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Cookies With Cream Cheese Filling
2 cups of cake mix
¼ cup water
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup cream cheese
How to Make Chocolate Cookies With Cream Cheese Filling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Use a mixer and add cake mix, eggs, water, and vegetable oil.
- Mix everything until smooth. Add the mixture into a piping bag.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Use a small cup and a pencil and make some round shaped drawings on the parchment paper.
- Add cookie mix in the middle of the round shapes.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.
- For the filling, mix sugar with cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture of one cookie and then press another one to the filling, making a cookie sandwich.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.